5000 Club and Key Partners
Every day of the year, we welcome the weary faces of men and women facing despair. Many have tried surviving on the streets. Others are encountering homelessness for the first time after losing jobs or facing personal crises. Hundreds of people literally feel that they have nowhere else to turn for help. But through your gifts, you are here for them in their time of need. And we do this without public funding. Others may be unfairly threatened with eviction, or living in property that is damp, dangerous or overcrowded.
- a quarter of all users of the Mission have served in the armed services.
- a third have a history of being through the care system.
- 60% come from dysfunctional families.
We need gifts of food, clothing and toiletries. We also need volunteers and more than ever we need money. It is a sad reality that we will always need more and will always be coming back to you in the hope that you can dig a little deeper in to your pocket.
We acknowledges and offer a special thank you to those partners and supporters, who have backed their giving of gifts and volunteering with a donation of £5000 or more each year. It is only with this commitment that our work may continue.
Membership of this club offers:
- The use of our name and logo within your publications and reports, as a priority partner with the Mission
- Unlimited and priority access to the volunteers diary months ahead of others organizations
- Acknowledgment in our annual report and all our publications
- The opportunity to add your csr statement and information about the partnership on our website>
- A high level of reporting (if required) - showing the dates, times and names of volunteers from your organization who attend the Mission
We wish to acknowledge and thank the following organizations as key supporters and volunteers:
The Worshipful Company of Coopers
The Worshipful Company of Pewterers
The Worshipful Company of Glovers
The Guild of Freemen
Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved - Site designed and maintained by Whitechapel Mission staff